Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management UPGRADE OFFERING from SIT40521
(CRICOS Code: 110810F)
This qualification reflects the role of highly skilled senior managers who use a broad range of hospitality skills combined with specialised managerial skills and substantial knowledge of industry to coordinate hospitality operations. They operate with significant autonomy and are responsible for making strategic business management decisions. This qualification includes targeted skills in cookery, with the units selected providing a pathway to work in a variety of diverse hospitality industry environments including restaurants, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops.
On successful completion of this course students are awarded the nationally recognised qualification: SIT60322 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management.
Trinity Institute (Australia) offers this upgrade course to students who have previously completed SIT40521 Certificate IV in Kitchen Management. 22 of the units you already completed will be used to help you complete this qualification.
Trinity Institute (Australia) delivers this upgrade offering over 26 weeks, including 18 weeks of training and assessment, and 8 weeks of holidays.
This course is conducted with a blended learning model that includes face-to-face learning in classrooms and in a fully functioning commercial kitchen, and interactive online learning.
Trinity Institute (Australia) campuses:
- 43 Hunter Street, Parramatta NSW
- Level 5, 770 George Street, Sydney NSW
- Shop 1, 17-19 Hassall Street Parramatta NSW
Students who complete this course can seek employment within the hospitality industry in roles such as:
- Senior Manager
- Operations Manager
- Hospitality Manager
Students are provided with advice on employment and training options throughout the delivery of the program.
On successful completion of SIT60322 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management, graduates may choose to continue their education in a range of higher education qualifications in hospitality.
Please contact Team Trinity for current course fees.
Payment terms and conditions are included in the International Student Handbook. Additionally a detailed payment plan and payment arrangements are provided in the letter of offer and written agreement which is provided to the student for their review and agreement prior to acceptance into the course. The agreement also includes details of additional fees and charges, which may be applicable.
International students are also required to take out Overseas Health Insurance Cover before arriving in Australia. Trinity Institute (Australia) provides details of OSHC providers in the International Student Handbook.
Additional costs associated with living in Australia are outlined in the International Student Handbook. Students should carefully review these costs in relation to budgeting. Further information can be found at
Entry into this UPGRADE offering is limited to students who have previously completed SIT40521 Certificate IV in Kitchen Management.
Trinity Institute (Australia) has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
Be at least 18 years of age.
Meet the following education requirements:
- Year 12 or equivalent; or
- a Certificate III qualification or equivalent or above.
Meet the following English requirements:
- Have an IELTS academic score of 5.5 or equivalent (test must have been taken be no more than 2 years ago).
English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Successful completion of at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course or above in an Australian education institution; or
- Successful completion of an Oxford English language placement test with an overall score of not less than Level B2 (Upper Intermediate)
Trinity Institute (Australia) also conducts an entry interview with all prospective students to confirm their details and ensure that the course selected is the most appropriate for their needs.
Credit and RPL are available to students with prior skills, experience, knowledge, or qualifications obtained from formal studies or training, in a related area. Recognition may reduce the duration of this course.
Equipment students should provide include
- a laptop installed with Microsoft Office or similar
- uniform (chef’s jacket, hat, apron, black trousers and black non-slip shoes) and knives.
To attain this qualification 33 units of competency must be successfully completed. You have already completed 22 as part of SIT40521 Certificate IV in Kitchen Management. These are the remaining 11 units that form this upgrade course:
- SITXFIN010 Prepare and monitor budgets
- SITXCCS016 Develop and manage quality customer service practices
- SITXMGT005 Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITXGLC002 Identify and manage legal risks and comply with law
- BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
- SITXFIN011 Manage physical assets
- SITWHS008 Establish and maintain a work health and safety system
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- SITXMPR014 Develop and implement marketing strategies
- SITXHRM010 Recruit, select and induct staff
- SITXHRM012 Monitor staff performance
WELCOME TO TRINITY INSTITUTE (AUSTRALIA)
At Trinity Institute (Australia), we are driven by our goal to empower our students to meet their full potential. We aim to do so by providing an effective learning environment that challenges and stimulates the minds of our students. We have found that learning is more effective when students enjoy themselves.
A college may be an academic entity, but its responsibilities go far beyond studies. Trinity Institute (Australia) recognises this, and endeavours to ensure that each and every student has the opportunity to develop themselves and become well-rounded individuals in the professional world. Our commitment to achieving this is evident in the strong work ethic of our teaching staff, our cultural mix and our emphasis on personal and academic development. We value the diverse background of our learners and demonstrate this in our teaching, curriculum and services.