Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
(CRICOS Code: 110878H)
The BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) provides students with highly specialised knowledge and skills related to learning and capability development.
On successful completion of this course students are awarded the nationally recognised qualification: BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning).
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others. This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
Target groups for BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) are international students who are seeking to further develop their career in learning and development.
This accelerated course offering is delivered over 52 weeks, including 36 weeks of training and assessment and 16 weeks of holidays.
This course is conducted with a blended learning model that includes face-to-face learning in classrooms and in simulated workplace environments, and also via interactive online learning.
Trinity Institute (Australia) campuses:
- 43 Hunter Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
- Level 5, 770 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Students are provided with advice on employment and training options throughout the delivery of the program.
Students who complete this course may be able to seek employment in the following roles:
- RTO Manager/Director
- Head of Organisational Development
- Learning and Development Manager
After achieving this nationally recognised qualification, graduates may wish to continue their education in a range of higher education options.
Please contact Team Trinity for current course fees.
Payment terms and conditions are included in the International Student Handbook. Additionally a detailed payment plan and payment arrangements are provided in the letter of offer and written agreement which is provided to the student for their review and agreement prior to acceptance into the course. The agreement also includes details of additional fees and charges, which may be applicable.
International students are also required to take out Overseas Health Insurance Cover before arriving in Australia. Trinity Institute (Australia) provides details of OSHC providers in the International Student Handbook.
Additional costs associated with living in Australia are outlined in the International Student Handbook. Students should carefully review these costs in relation to budgeting. Further information can be found at
Trinity Institute (Australia) has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
Be at least 18 years of age.
Meet the following education requirements:
- previously completed an Advanced Diploma or higher qualification in a related field; or
- a minimum of two years’ (full time equivalent) workplace experience in a relevant operational or leadership role
Meet the following English requirements:
- Have an IELTS academic score of 5.5 or equivalent (test must have been taken no more than 2 years ago). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Successful completion of at least 12 months of an AQF level 4 course or above in an Australian education institution.
Trinity Institute (Australia) also conducts an entry interview with all prospective students to confirm their details and ensure that the course selected is the most appropriate for their needs.
Training and assessment occurs over 20 hours per week during terms. As this is an accelerated offering, it is recommended that students spend an additional 11 hours per week on study, research, practice and assessment preparation. Assessments are conducted using a variety of methods for theory and practical. At the beginning of each unit you will receive details of assessment tasks to be completed.
Class sessions are planned to ensure that students have a mixture of practical and theoretical components and those classes cater for a wide variety of learning styles. Additionally workplace practices and environments will be simulated and used to conduct skills based assessments in accordance with unit requirements.
The timing for this course is as per our current timetable. Please contact us via email for details.
The facilities and equipment that will be provided for this course are:
- General business and office equipment
- On-campus internet access
- Data projectors and whiteboards
The equipment students should have includes:
- A laptop that is installed with Microsoft Office or similar
Note that for international students’ satisfactory course progress is required in order to meet visa requirements. More information can be found in the Student Handbook.
To attain this qualification 8 units of competency must be successfully completed. Units offered are:
- BSBHRM613 – Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
- BSBLDR811 – Lead strategic transformation
- TAELED803 – Implement improved learning practice
- BSBHRM611 – Contribute to organisational performance development
- BSBLDR601 – Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBOPS601 – Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR801 – Lead innovative thinking and practice
- PSPMGT012 – Facilitate knowledge management
WELCOME TO TRINITY INSTITUTE (AUSTRALIA)
At Trinity Institute (Australia), we are driven by our goal to empower our students to meet their full potential. We aim to do so by providing an effective learning environment that challenges and stimulates the minds of our students. We have found that learning is more effective when students enjoy themselves.
A college may be an academic entity, but its responsibilities go far beyond studies. Trinity Institute (Australia) recognises this, and endeavours to ensure that each and every student has the opportunity to develop themselves and become well-rounded individuals in the professional world. Our commitment to achieving this is evident in the strong work ethic of our teaching staff, our cultural mix and our emphasis on personal and academic development. We value the diverse background of our learners and demonstrate this in our teaching, curriculum and services.