(CRICOS Code: 107278C)
The BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business provides students with the contemporary business knowledge and competencies required for a fulfilling managerial career.
BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of business services job roles, who may have general management accountabilities. Individuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise. They may undertake technical research and analysis, and will often contribute to setting the strategic direction of a work area. This qualification is suited to individuals who are responsible for the leadership and management of a team or work area, including managing staff performance and making staffing decisions.
Target groups for the BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business are international students who are:
- Seeking to further develop their career in business management
- Seeking a pathway to higher level qualifications.
This accelerated course is delivered over 52 weeks, including 36 weeks of training and assessment and 16 weeks of holidays.
This course is conducted with a blended learning model that includes face-to-face in classrooms and in simulated workplace environments, and also via interactive online learning.
Trinity Institute (Australia) campuses:
- 43 Hunter Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
- Level 5, 770 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Students are provided with advice on employment and training options throughout the delivery of the program.
Students who complete this course may be able to seek employment in a range of managerial and business roles such as:
- Business Manager
- Senior Executive
Students who complete this nationally recognised qualification may wish to further their study into higher education qualifications in business.
Please contact Team Trinity for current course fees.
Payment terms and conditions are included in the International Student Handbook. Additionally a detailed payment plan and payment arrangements are provided in the letter of offer and written agreement which is provided to the student for their review and agreement prior to acceptance into the course. The agreement also includes details of additional fees and charges, which may be applicable.
International students are also required to take out Overseas Health Insurance Cover before arriving in Australia. Trinity Institute (Australia) provides details of OSHC providers in the International Student Handbook.
Additional costs associated with living in Australia are outlined in the International Student Handbook. Students should carefully review these costs in relation to budgeting. Further information can be found at
Entry into this qualification is limited to students have previously completed BSB50120 Diploma of Business or equivalent; or another Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Business Services Training Package; or have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
Trinity Institute (Australia) has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
Be at least 18 years of age.
Meet the following education requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Meet the following education requirements:
- Year 12 or equivalent; or
- a Certificate III qualification or equivalent or above.
Meet the following English requirements:
- Have an IELTS academic score of 5.5 or equivalent (test must have been taken be no more than 2 years ago). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Successful completion of at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course or above in an Australian education institution; or
- Successful completion of an Oxford English language placement test with an overall score of not less than Level B2 (Upper Intermediate)
Trinity Institute (Australia) also conducts an entry interview with all prospective students to confirm their details and ensure that the course selected is the most appropriate for their needs.
Training and assessment occurs over 20 hours per week during terms. As this is an accelerated offering, it is recommended that students spend an additional 11 hours per week on study, research, practice and assessment preparation. Assessments are conducted using a variety of methods for theory and practical. At the beginning of each unit you will receive details of assessment tasks to be completed.
Class sessions are planned to ensure that students have a mixture of practical and theoretical components and those classes cater for a wide variety of learning styles. Additionally workplace practices and environments will be simulated and used to conduct skills based assessments in accordance with unit requirements.
The timing for this course is as per our current timetable. Please contact us via email for details.
The facilities and equipment that will be provided for this course are:
- General business and office equipment
- On-campus internet access
- Data projectors and whiteboards
The equipment students should have includes:
- Laptop installed with Microsoft Office or similar
- Text books
Note that for international students satisfactory course progress is required in order to meet visa requirements. More information can be found in the International Student Handbook.
The BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business requires the successful completion of ten units of competency.
The units of competency offered are:
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy
- BSBINS601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
- BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBTWK601 Develop and maintain strategic business networks
- BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
- BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
WELCOME TO TRINITY INSTITUTE (AUSTRALIA)
At Trinity Institute (Australia), we are driven by our goal to empower our students to meet their full potential. We aim to do so by providing an effective learning environment that challenges and stimulates the minds of our students. We have found that learning is more effective when students enjoy themselves.
A college may be an academic entity, but its responsibilities go far beyond studies. Trinity Institute (Australia) recognises this, and endeavours to ensure that each and every student has the opportunity to develop themselves and become well-rounded individuals in the professional world. Our commitment to achieving this is evident in the strong work ethic of our teaching staff, our cultural mix and our emphasis on personal and academic development. We value the diverse background of our learners and demonstrate this in our teaching, curriculum and services.